As part of your shopping journey with The Tapas Lunch Company Ltd, we will collect certain personal data from your during the checkout process. We are committed to your privacy and certainly not in the business of sharing/selling/abusing your data. We’ll only collect the data we need to be able to efficiently process your purchase, which may include:
- Your name(s)
- Your contact information, e.g., email address and/or phone number
- Your address for billing
- Your address for shipping of your order
- Payment information, including but not limited to credit/debit card details or Paypal account email addresses.
Unless you specifically authorise us to do so, we will NOT use any of your data for marketing purposes - it will only be used in the course of processing your order with us, e.g., to send your order confirmation emails, to contact you by phone with any queries regarding your order, and to be able to delivery your order to your chosen location.
As part of the order fulfilment process, we may share your details with one or more of the following companies, our logistics and software providers:
- Netsuite: Netsuite is a cloud-hosted ERP software platform - own by Oracle - and is our central data store for customer information. When you place an order on our website, you are directly submitting your information to our system, provided and hosted by Netsuite in European data centres. Netsuite are a software company and have no access to nor interest in your personal data. They are, of course, fully GDPR compliant.
- VDepot Ltd UK: VDepot are our trusted UK fulfilment partners. As part of the preparation and despatch of your order, we will transmit shipping names and addresses as well as the contents of your order to VDepot. VDepot is UK company and is fully GDPR compliant.
- DPD Ltd UK: In order to be able to ship your order to you, we need to transmit your address details to our courier partner, DPD. DPD is a European company and is fully GDPR compliant.
- Helpscout: Helpscout is GDPR compliant software company that hosts our Helpdesk platform. If you make an enquiry via email or via the popup self-service help system on our website, your data will be transmitted to and hosted by Helpscout.
- Force24 Ltd UK: Force24 are our trusted UK marketing partners. If you opt into our marketing newsletter, we will store your email address as well as details about interactions you have with The Tapas Lunch Company on Force24 systems. Force24 is a fully GDPR-compliant UK company and committed to the highest standards of privacy.
Data will normally be stored on systems indefinitely. You always have the right to either (a) request to see any data we hold about you, or (b) request to have any data we hold about removed permanently. In either case, please send an email to [email protected] and we will deal immediately with your request.
This Website is owned by The Tapas Lunch Company Ltd.
Registered office: Avonlea, Bush Lane, Send, Woking, Surrey, United Kingdom, GU23 7HP
Registered in England and Wales
Company No. 5595951
VAT No. (NIF) GB 869 8107 73
Telephone: 01953 433 858 (Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm)
Email: [email protected]