A traditional spice mix with saffron tailored specifically to the preparation of seafood paella. Just add to the stock before adding to the paella. If you need more help, Carmencita have been kind enough to include a recipe on every sachet.
400g paella rice
Selection of seafood (4 langostines, 4 prawns, 100 g mussels, 100 g clams, 150 g chopped squid, 150 g chopped fresh tuna)
3 mature tomatoes
1 small red pepper
1 head of garlic
Sachet of seafood paella spice mix
10 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Fry the the pepper strips and the garlic. Reserve. Fry the grated tomato. Reserve.
2. Fry the langostines and prawns. Reserve. Fry the squid and tuna. Reserve.
3. Heat the olive oil in a paella pan, add 2 litres of water and bring to the boil. Add sachet of Carmencita Seafood Paella Mix and mix, add rice and salt to taste.
4. Add all the seafood, garlic, tomato and pepper.
5. Keep simmering on a medium heat for 15-20 minutes, or until all of the stock has been absorbed.
6. Allow the paella to rest for a few minutes before serving.
|Directions for Use:
||Add to stock and mix.
||Dehydrated garlic, salt, sweet pimenton, black pepper, dehydrated lemon, maltodextrin, parsley, clove, saffron extract and saffron (1%).
||Store in cool, dry and dark place.
|Maximum Shelf Life:
Please note that this is the shelf-life the product is given the day it is made in the factory, so transport and storage times may considerably eat into this period. The actual shelf-life of the product you receive may be much shorter than this. We include this information as a guide so you can get an idea of the shelf-life in terms of years, months, weeks or days. If you need to know the exact best-before date of the current batch, get in touch and we'll be happy to tell you.
|Units per Case: